My Mozfest Experience
My goals for 2016 are improve the participation and recruitment in the Italian community for FSA and developers. This experience will help me to learn strategy and technique and help me in the organization of events and a better recruitment.
- I want help for Getting down with GitHub because as a developer i think that is the best resources to centralize all the working stuff of a open source project and also for our activity. The same https://github.com/mozilla/mozfest-program is a perfect example how to use GitHub for stuff that are not for developers.
- I hope to learn how to use in a better way GitHub and the related technology and the various way for use it and also exchange the experience with others.
- My mainly pathway Scaling participatory learning experiences
- My intention is learn how to improve the participation/recruitment in the local community (in my case the Italian community) and discover the solutions/strategy for that.
- Getting down with GitHub (as a developer i’m very interested), Building badge-based pathways to employment (to learn better that technology)
Other Sessions I Will Attend
Tools for growing an inclusive diverse project (i want recruit developers so i think that is perfect to improve their participation), Scaling The Tech Speakers Program at Mozilla (that program is interesting for our promotion), Hands on on Firefox OS add-ons (as a FXOS developer this technology is very cool and i am very curious)
- Meet the mozillians that I spoke online with Telegram/GitHub/Mailing lists
- Learn how to improve my community
- Discover Mozilla Science (I’m very curious about that)
- Meet other Reps to exchange experience
- Talk with other mozillians to discover how they recruit new volunteers
- Talk with the member of Tech Speakers Program for discover that program